Movie clips.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension

Going My Way (6/10)
No thank you; I'll go this way.

Kramer vs. Kramer (8/10)
I'm going to spoil it for you right now: Kramer wins.

A Generation (6.5/10)
A young Roman Polanski in shorts: bizarre.

Close-Up (8/10)
This movie was meta before the internet was popular.

Downhill Racer (6/10)
Skip this freshman effort and head straight to The Candidate (same director, same leading actor, better film).

Mr. Arkadin (The Comprehensive Version) (5.5/10)
What happened Orson?

Never Let Me Go (7/10)
Beautiful, poignant, touching, unsurprising.

Android (5/10)
I'm going to spoil it for you right now: the android wins.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension (4/10)
I can't believe I watched the whole thing.

Enter the Void (6/10)
I can think of at least two things right with that title.

Gran Torino (5/10)
You're kidding me, Clint Eastwood.

Terms of Endearment (5/10)
So…plot not required?

Fred Claus (4.5/10)
I'm going to spoil it for you right now: the audience loses.

Toy Story 3 (7/10)
Enjoyable, but I think they've tapped this one dry.
Reactions:

1 comment(s).:

December 27, 2010 at 6:40 AM Paterfamilia said...

Good calls. The only good thing about The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension is the title.