Movie clips.

Vicious Lips
Highlander (5/10)
There can be only one, and he must barely be able to open his eyes and one of those eyes must be lazy and he must speak with a bizarre accent.

Frankenhooker (5.5/10)
If I had to recreate my dead fiancé's body about of other people, I'd use hookers too.

Blood Freak (1/10)
A man turns into a giant turkey-monster-thing because he smokes a little weed. But it turns out it was all a dream. Or was it? Yes, it was.

Ginger Snaps (4/10)
The sequel is about a dog that draws. The full title of that film: Ginger Snaps II: Snicker Doodles.

Highlander II (2.5/10)
A sequel with the same actors and characters but a completely different plot and backstory. This blew my mind.

Ultraviolet (1/10)
Not a lick of sense.

The Lonely Guy (7/10)
In the tradition of Steve Martin's other surreal comedies like The Jerk and The Man with Two Brains, this movie has a lot of laughs and a lot of WTFs.

Nine to Five (5/10)
Jane Fonda is adorable.

Grumpy Old Men (7/10)
I was really bummed when I thought that all these hilarious guys are gone.

10 (4.5/10)
What a boring film.

The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made (4/10)
A cheap compendium of bad movies. I've seen six or seven of them, and I've definitely seen worse.

Zombieland (7/10)
Jesse Eisenberg actually managed to not make me sick.

District 9 (7.5/10)
More of a straight-up action film than I expected.

Swamp Thing (3/10)
See it for the gratuitous use of wipe edits alone.

18-Year-Old Virgin (3/10)
Don't worry. It's a teen sex romp. You'll lose your virginity. And it'll be special.

Dead Calm (6.5/10)
The very definition of craftsmanlike filmmaking.

The Princess and the Frog (6.5/10)
Do we really need this many songs?

Vicious Lips (3/10)
Lots of 80s hair and 80s synthrock. That bought it 3/10.
Reactions:

1 comment(s).:

October 15, 2010 at 11:42 AM Timberati said...

10 (Bo Derek) boring? Well, yes it is. The only part worth watching is Bo Derek running in a bikini (with the sound off).