Timberati biz card updates.

So my dad selected a business card design for his identity. The more I looked at it however, the more I got to thinking, "this could be better." There's an illustration from Kitsune Noir (a site detailed in this post) that I've been using as my desktop background, and it got me thinking about adding some illustration to the cards. Nothing too crazy. Just some simple shapes with some texture. I made four different tree styles, added a paper texture (to keep the paper theme going) and put them in the designs. I think they make nice natural arrows that point the eye back up to the text, which is the important part of a business card anyway.

The last image is an alternate back, which displays his web address. This would be in lieu of a ".com" on the front of the card. What does everyone think?



Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

April 16, 2010 at 3:27 PM Timberati said...

I like them a lot.

April 16, 2010 at 6:07 PM Lee said...

Yeah. It's totally better.