Polaroid website.

Sometimes I just want to throw my hands up in the air and say, I don't know where this is going." This is one of those occasions. I'm working on a website look for my Polaroid project. Does anything stand out to you? Do you like anything about these?





Credit where credit is due:
image 1 2 3 4 5
All other images by me.
Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

March 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM Timberati said...

Middle one caught my eye.

April 6, 2010 at 7:52 PM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

So. Guess what.
These are rad.

I like the 1st one.

BUT! i WOULD choose the 3rd one IF you changed the 4th picture to something more colourful. Essentially, you need to tie in one of the colours you're using above.
And maybe choose to enlarge the brick'n'doorways, or the public transit shot, and smallen the bike.
I love bikes, but keep with the clean lines.

And yes. I wrote smallen.

I'm listening to Cat Stevens.