My brain around the internet.

I found something I made all over the internet. The map that I made of my brain has found its way to an unknown number of blogs. Thanks to the ease of reblogging in Tumblr, this little thing has been posted many many times.

I love the comments people have left about it:
"If only Psych 160 could be this easy." Febbeh
"I actually believe that I think more about tacos than I do the Simpsons, but this is pretty much it." pbjellyfish
"Studying Neuroscience as i am, i can confirm this to be about 95% accurate." Eloso
"THIS IS MY BRAIN. I swear to jeebus. Except for the romantic thoughts about a girl is changed to a guy, of course...." Thewayshemoves
"I SEE A PART THAT ISN’T LABELED. I think it’s murderous rage." Lion-O
Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

March 2, 2010 at 10:21 PM Jefferysan said...

Sue them. Sue them all!

March 10, 2010 at 4:49 PM Timberati said...

I must put it on my site now!