Polaroid business system.

At the top here is an inspiration board for my Polaroid project. I put this together during class, then felt some inspiration for my business system. I came up with this retro line system. I think you can see a definite connection with the images of geometric shapes (reflected in the typeface) the parallel lines (somewhat inspired by transit maps and very much inspired by the Mexico '68 logo) and bold colors.

I'm digging the letterhead, but I think I want to make some changes to the business card and envelope. Possibly different paper stock colors and different colored lines and shapes.




Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

February 26, 2010 at 6:19 PM Bailey said...

I like your envelope...the yellow stripe really draws your eye to the name. Seeing them all together it feels like that's missing from one (if not both?) of the other pieces. I know they're all supposed to be a little different, but I really like that feature. :)

As usual, awesome job!

February 27, 2010 at 11:36 AM Anonymous said...

Love the yellow line pointing to Polaroid on the envelope. Nice work.
Denise