Neofilm.

I've been working on the instant film packaging series in my sleep. I love it. I went to a store called Ampersand that sells photo/art books and ephemera. I picked up some old Polaroids to give me a better sense of the different sizes and shapes it comes in as well as what content is shot on it. Here are the two boxes I made for 600 film. The diagonal lines wrap all the way around the box transitioning from the first color to the second on the bottom panel.

I decided to make a company called Neofilm that would produce the film for use in Polaroid cameras. I made that logo in a jiffy, but it's actually not that bad. It's not very good, but it looks okay and works as a placeholder.

Here's the box template with the sides labeled so that you can see how it gets folded together.




Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

January 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM Dr Awesome said...

Girl, you so sexy.

Seriously though--I love seeing your creative flow. You rock. See you soon.

<3