Le Petit Chou.

For my advertising class, we had to come up with a business and we're building an entire advertising business around that. My business is a vegan restaurant called Le Petit Chou that serves healthy and mostly organic food to businesspeople and families—generally people that are too busy for sit-down meals, but still want to eat healthy. The idea is to also provide pre-packaged take-home meals they can store in the fridge or pantry and pull out to take to work or serve to the kids when they get home.

We're on the print advertising step of the project, so I made this ad. It took me about an hour and a half start to finish. I found the right typeface (Antipasto), grabbed a logo image, found some sprouts, added textures to them and played around with the text.

Reactions:

4 comment(s).:

November 18, 2009 at 6:19 AM Timberati said...

I need this place for when my vegan son visits!

November 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM Peaches said...

I like the overall image. I found myself wondering about the owners when I read the slogan, and thought "They may not stay in business very long!". . .followed by a "Yeah, right, they don't care about the money; they would do this for free." But I like the name, the typeface, and the colors/design.

November 18, 2009 at 11:32 AM Lee said...

Happy cows don't really come from California. The good thing is, since it's not real, I can say pretty much whatever I like.

November 19, 2009 at 7:29 PM raykul said...

<3

i like calling people "mon petit chouchou"

and yes, cabbagecabbage is awesome.


but me likes.