Career Center Poster rough comps.

My latest assignment is to work on a poster for PCC's Career Center. The main goal of the poster is to increase awareness of the existence of the Career Center as well as something called MAP, which is an online thingamabob that helps you plan your college goals. The poster is 11x17 with no bleed. This means that the image can't go all the way to the edge. They're only running a couple hundred on a laserjet and the printer can only print about .125 inches from the edge of the paper, so they're all going to have a white border of about half an inch.

These first comps are all based on a thumbnail I did of an oversized question mark. I really got carried away with it. These aren't the only comps I'm going to do. I'm going to try a couple other directions (which I'll post later). What do these posters say to you?






Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

October 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM Timberati said...

The question mark people are adorable. The MAP acronym seems to cry out for a character holding a map doesn't it?

November 6, 2009 at 12:55 AM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

my fave is the redhead. coolest mouth ever.

put ears on the brunette. bear boy