Movie clips.

Green for Danger (8/10)
I love movies that put the solution to the mystery in the title.

The Rules of the Game (7/10)
I loved one actor's performance in this film above all else in it. He was ashamed, cowardly and honest, then I saw that it was the director Jean Renoir.

Night and the City (7.5/10)
Sure is a lot of daylight. Also, Richard Widmark is a total weasel. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a contemptuous lonely man.

Jesus of Montreal (6.5/10)
At times powerful; at times dated. In the end, all I can say is "Jesus."

Knife in the Water (7/10)
I love the classic scenarios where people pick up a hitchhiker for absolutely no reason, then are completely uncivil to him for 90 minutes.
Reactions:

1 comment(s).:

September 2, 2009 at 5:45 PM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

i want to see all these movies now.
lets be roommates

hurry!