A map of my brain.

My friend Carol-Lynne (aka Sea Love) and I challenged each other to map our own brains. I believe she drew hers and has sent it to me via snail mail. Mine is going live to the world (aka my close family and friends). Click the image for a larger view and insight into my little grey cells.

Reactions:

3 comment(s).:

September 8, 2009 at 3:57 AM Jefferysan said...

Pretty cool, Broseph. Is thee any overlap on film trivia and thoughts about tacos? Any films in which Mexican food is prominently featured?

September 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM andypants serros said...

The "nitpicks of the English language" section should be larger.

September 8, 2009 at 11:22 AM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

yes.

opening car doors are something you should always fear.

i wonder if I have a sarcasm interjector.

you are wonderful