My new apartment.

I just moved into a studio apartment. All by myself. I'm a big boy now. Here are some pictures of my place. First some pictures of it before I moved all my crap in, then some from after.


Hardwood floors!





The view as you walk in the door.


My temporary make-shift bed. It's a futon frame with a foam pad on it. Not the most comfortable sleeping arrangement I've ever had, but I'm so tired, I sleep through the night anyway.


The alcove with the built-in desk.


Old meets new.


It's so adorable.


The closet in my bathroom.


It's pretty spacious, but weirdly set up.


A radiator conveniently jutting out in the center of the room.


A fridge stocked with necessities: beer, grenadine and Toby's sandwich spread.


The faucet in the off position. you turn the hot water clockwise and the cold water counter-clockwise. ?!
Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

July 6, 2009 at 1:25 PM Timberati said...

Any luck on finding a mattress? What are the dimensions for the mattress you're looking for?

July 7, 2009 at 12:24 AM Lee said...

A full (aka a double).