The Good Shop.

I've been working on a website for a friend recently. It's for her vintage clothing store which doubles as an art space. They also sell their clothes online. I don't really know much about website design and I'm sure I'm doing a number of things incorrectly (don't tell her). I'm just applying basic design concepts and using my print design skills to make it look as nice as I can.

The first one looks very de stijl, kind of like a Piet Mondrian painting with 80s colors instead of the traditional primary colors of that movement.

The second goes for simplicity and uses a color scheme I grabbed from a picture of a ruined film negative. I used a feature of the Colour Lovers website that allows you to make a five-color palette based on any image off the internet. I used it to make this.

The third was inspired by a tee-shirt I purchased at a vintage store. It's all 80s and neon.

The last one I made a month ago and nearly forgot about. Not totally sure what the deal is with the 70s color scheme.







Reactions:

1 comment(s).:

June 22, 2009 at 2:08 PM Timberati said...

I like the Mondrian