Guava.

My final Illustration project is to take a fruit or vegetable (in my case, guava) and essentially recreate it as a paper box. The outer box will resemble the husk of the fruit and open up to reveal smaller boxes inside resembling the flesh. We are required to keep a research book for this project. I have posted a few select images from the book for your viewing pleasure.


Reactions:

3 comment(s).:

May 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

my word verification for commenting purposes is 'ressin'

do you actually end up with a paper box after all that hard work, er, conceptualizing?

you IMPRESS me

May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM Lee said...

I'll actually end up with three or four self-made (and designed) boxes. One for the outside and two or three for the inside.

May 19, 2009 at 10:34 PM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

you can open up your own stand in the saturday market now! get ON that waitlist!