Input needed.

I can't decide on which colour scheme I like the best, so I would appreciate some help. Simply pick your favorite and leave a comment. Feel free to explain why you chose it, but it's not necessary. Keep in mind that I'm trying to convey both ideas of mystery and technology. Thanks for your help.

1.
2.
3.

4.

5.
Reactions:

5 comment(s).:

March 1, 2009 at 8:15 PM Colleen said...

I vote for #2 (guess I just like blue) but it does connote "mystery".

March 1, 2009 at 8:30 PM Stephanie said...

I vote for #2 also. Looks great!

March 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM Paterfamilias said...

Contrarian, I vote for the bottom, red.

March 2, 2009 at 10:26 PM Jefferysan said...

#2. But I don't know about the black question mark.

March 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM Bailey said...

I like the second overall the best. It's more dynamic. But I like how the question marks both are the same color on the 4th choice, and how the director info is in white (ties into the white in the picture) on the 3rd choice. Or white question marks??
Definitely the second one though. Nice job!