Tokidoki final rough.

Here's the rough layout for the final version of the Tokidoki brochure. I'm a little worried that it might be a little bit too busy, but it is for a kid's restaurant.... Tell me what you think. Also, are you able to read the text relatively easily?



[image updated 02.08.2009]
Reactions:

3 comment(s).:

February 6, 2009 at 4:02 PM Paterfamilias said...

I did like the left tri-panel of the (original) middle rough.

Try a smaller Toki Doki font on the left tri-panel (front, I assume). Bring it above the chop sticks. That should give it a little less busy-ness.

I think the rest is good.

February 7, 2009 at 9:33 AM Jefferysan said...

I like that "it's always good", even though the name is "tokidoki". It works better than saying "it's sometimes good".

February 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM Lee said...

Yeah, I thought I'd put some bilingual humor in there. My teacher thought it was pretty clever and would be amusing for people that understood -- we all know how much I love esoteric jokes. Plus Tokidoki makes a much better restaurant name than Taitei.