An insane amount of business cards.

My typography project requires making a background that represents who I'm about, and then cutting it up into 12 sections and making a business card in each section. I have to do this three times. Sigh. Here's my first attempt. I have the other two backgrounds ready, but I've yet to put text in the others.



Here's that same image with business card info placed inside.

Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

February 9, 2009 at 7:08 AM Paterfamilias said...

I like C3 (third over from the left and third down). It caught my eye first with what your service was, then your name, and lastly where to find you.

February 9, 2009 at 8:33 AM Peaches said...

I like the circle/squiggle/line background over the boxes. . .and of the circle/squiggle/line, I like the B2 position. Just to put in my 2 cents. From a distance, I can see your name and what you do, and I can tell that if I need the contact info, it is there at the bottom if I look more closely. Though A 4 is also very pleasing. Makes you seem flexible because your name ends up in a tube-shape. (smile)