Done, done and done.

I just realized that I haven't posted the final versions of three of my assignments. First is my logo for Acadia National Park. I'm pretty happy with it. I think it's good; not amazing, but nice. Next is my restaurant brochure. I'm extremely happy with this. I think it's super fun, super readable and perfect for the assignment. The bottom is my final chocolate bar design, inspired by the Marshall Islands. I'm really happy with this one as well—there's only one tiny change I'd like to make. See if you can spot what it is...






Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

February 21, 2009 at 6:40 AM Paterfamilias said...

Looks fine to our untrained eyes.

February 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM Lee said...

Look to the left of the Serving Size information in the nutrition box. There's a smidge of white in the water that's supposed to be a whitecap. They read really well on the front, but I feel like that one looks like a printing mistake. It's also the only white thing on the back page, so it draws your eye right to it (not your eyes apparently though).