zelles business system.

In my last post, I showed you my gazelle logo design. The next part of the project is to design a "business system." A business system is a matching letterhead, business card and envelope. The text was already made up for us; it was just a matter of sizing it and cutting & pasting. I came up with the three different systems. I tried to make them as different as possible. Each logo has a different layout and I used all three text justifications (flush left, flush right and justified).

I can already see some problems with it, but this is only the "tight rough" phase and the final will be much more precise. As always, comments, criticism and lackadaisical nuggets of wit and wisdom are appreciated.







Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

November 24, 2008 at 8:42 AM Timberati said...

I like the top version the best. It works for me.

December 6, 2008 at 8:26 PM Sea of Love... ...forthelackofwords said...

i like the version with the image on the bottom of the letterhead.
cleaner. clean and simple gets the goat.