Art Beat.

Aren't you readers just so lucky this week. I'm back in mostly full force, scanning and uploading images and doing a small amount of writing (and of course the "redesign"). Here's some more stuff for you to gawk at. This project involves taking the same fonts we've been using all quarter (and two new ones) and making a vertical banner for PCC's Art Beat. Art Beat is a celebration of all kinds of art: fine art, theatre, graphic design, dance, music, photography, etc. The sign has to catch people's eyes and make them interested in Art Beat.

Here are my two tight roughs. I'll be turning the left one into the final version, with a few changes. I think it's going to look certifiably bad-ass when it's done.

Reactions:

3 comment(s).:

November 26, 2008 at 11:25 AM Paterfamilias said...

I recognize the words on the right. The one on the left, I'm not sure of. I can't make out beat. It looks cool.

November 26, 2008 at 11:49 AM Jefferysan said...

I like the one on the left better, although I'm with pops here. It took me a minute to see the "beat" although I KNEW that it said something.

November 28, 2008 at 8:11 PM Paterfamilias said...

Ah, NOW I see the B. It's kind of like that old woman/young lady drawing.