A walk around my neighborhood.

I got a little bored today, so I grabbed a digital camera my parents sent to me (thanks!) and went for a walk around my neighborhood. Here's some of what I saw.

CIMG1004Just thought it looked interesting is all. No real significance here.
02. Junk truck.Some truck full of junk. Not sure what it's all about.
03. Richmond.The adorable school behind my house. It's made of brick like many of Portland's schools.
07. Locked shopping cart.Somebody keeps this personal shopping cart constantly locked up to this bike rack. It folds up, you know. You can probably keep it in your house.
08. Stop eating animals.Good advice.
09. A!.I don't know what this is for either, but it looks cool. It really makes me want a Big A burger from Smart Alec's back in Berkeley.


Well, there it is. Hope someone found it at least partially interesting.
Reactions:

1 comment(s).:

July 11, 2008 at 11:58 AM MPU said...

Thanks for the vignettes.