I had a dream last night.

Here's how it went down.

I was running from the law (or criminals) in a van driven by some guy who made shoes for Puma (I think). He had these shoes in the back of the van that I thought were the coolest shoes I had ever seen. I tried them on and showed him my feet while we were evading the fuzz (or crooks.) We ended up crashing on the side of a hill and I guess I bailed out and ran to this restaurant/resort. Some of my real-life friends were there with some of my online friends playing some kind of game in a pool. They needed my help because they were losing, so I had this secret game-winning move I was going to use, but my friends didn't know what it was. They told me to unleash it at one point and it turned out to be dumping the remnants of a bag of tortilla chips in the pool from the balcony. This apparently won the game. For my efforts, I was awarded a baby pig (which was insane) and a baby black sheep (which was adorable). I took them home (to the house I grew up in in Plymouth) and attempted to find pig food in our garage. I found various kinds of dog food and was attempting to mix them together (to make pig food I suppose) while the porker was running around causing havoc and my mom was doing the dishes while holding an infant. And then I woke up.

Good times.
Reactions:

2 comment(s).:

May 2, 2008 at 8:53 PM Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a really interesting dream life. I like the part about the porker running around. Wonder who the infant was in your mother's arms? Did she have another kid she doesn't know about, who will track her down when the kid is 21? I hope the dream picks up where it left off and you get that pig fed.

May 2, 2008 at 8:53 PM Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to say, that last comment was from Mary.